Exterior Painting Overview
Before beginning any exterior painting project, we will thoroughly prepare your exterior walls before we apply any paint. At the end of the day, we leave everything clean so you can continue your home routine with minimum disruption.
Preparation for painting:
* Cover and protect all plants.
* Protect driveway, walkway, deck and grass.
* Power wash all surfaces to be painted.
* Scrape off loose paint, spot primer, patching and sanding.
* Replace minor wood rot.
* Caulk every nail hole, seam, corner, and around the windows and doors.
* Apply two coats of Sherwin-Williams paint.
* All garbage, tools and equipment are removed.